SIDGS Smart API Marketplace, Innovative-Integrated
© Copyright 2023 SID Global Solutions
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for SIDGS products and services are outlined in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. SIDGS shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
License Requirement and U.S. Government Legend
Confidential computer software. Valid license from SIDGS required for possession, use or copying. Consistent with FAR 12.211 and 12.212, Commercial Computer Software, Computer Software Documentation, and Technical Data for Commercial Items are licensed to the U.S. Government under vendor’s standard commercial license.
© Copyright 2023 SIDGS
Java™ is a trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Microsoft®, Internet Explorer, Windows®, Windows Server 2007®, Windows XP®, and Windows 7® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Firefox® is a registered trademark of the Mozilla Foundation.
Google Chrome® is a trademark of Google Inc.
Oracle® is a registered U.S. trademark of Oracle Corporation, Redwood City, California. EnterpriseDB® is a registered trademark of EnterpriseDB.
Postgres Plus® Advanced Server is a registered U.S. trademark of EnterpriseDB. UNIX® is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
Figure 1 Components of SAMi
The Release Notes describe critical information related to the SIDGS SAMi v184.108.40.206
Here are some recommendations based on possible audience profiles: Solution Developers, Software Development Engineers, Product Managers, and QA Engineers.
· Keyboard key names
|Italic Text:||Filenames, programs and parameters.
To introduce new terms and to emphasize important words.
- SIDGS SAMi Installation and Configuration Guide
- SIDGS SAMi User Guides
- SIDGS SAMi Release Notes v220.127.116.11
Smart API Marketplace
SAMi is a marketplace with a Unified Catalog of API based Products created and managed by the Product and engineering teams
SAMi is a one-stop marketplace for app developers to discover, try, subscribe and use APIs provided by the numerous API Gateways community that focuses on enabling API based Solutions.
Below is an architecture outlay for your reference.
The software versions referred to in this document:
|Product Version||Supported Platforms|
|SIDGS SAMi Server 2.2
|AWS, GCP, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Hybrid, SaaS, OPDK|
|SIDGS SAMi Server 18.104.22.168
|AWS, GCP, APIGEE Edge, APIGEE Hybrid, SaaS, OPDK, X|
SAMI Marketplace & Configuration
- Unique APIs marketplace with API-Product catalogs, Order, Entitlement, and Fulfillment Management
- User Dashboards for Product Owners, Developers, and Partners
- Elastic Search for Products across multiple categories
- Marketplace styling, Notifications and Alerts
SAMI API Product Management
- Unified Product Catalog Management of multiple Product categories
- Set Recommendation of Products for user consumption
- Monetize API-Products with personalized Rate plans for products with a single product supporting multiple rate plans
- User Ratings for products
- Centralized Subscription Management for all category API-products
- Active & Inactive subscription listings with individual Active durations & Subscription Approval Management
- Profile Management of individual developers, Product Managers, and Administrators
- Product Unsubscribe and App disablement options are available
- Monetize assets
- Create Multiple rate plans for users
- User-specific product rate-plan capability
- Billing Reports with earnings per product and rate plans based
- PayPal integration for monetization
- Recurring payments for API subscriptions
- Manage all assets like SDKs, API specifications, Product Features & FAQs from a single pane
- Reuse Assets for Products resulting in efficient portfolio consolidation
- Create & manage Product SKUs with versioning & permissions for users
- Quick search capabilities and display customizations for individual assets’ documentation
Apps & teams
- Define Apps & create teams to collaborate on the development
- Invite developers/subscribers for APPs
- Built-in approvals workflow capability
- Unsubscribe users and apps
- Add and Update Provider Groups
- Onboarding SKUs
- Inviting Group Owners
- Inviting API Providers
API Consumer Management
- Unified catalog for all API gateways
- Guest user onboarding & unified catalog
- API Product Subscription Management
- System, Application Alerts, Notifications & Announcements broadcast
- Built-in Sandbox capabilities
- Real-time Theme-ing & UX capabilities
- SAMi v1.0 >> SAMi Mint release
- Scratch install SAMi v22.214.171.124
The Software support area of the Software Website includes the following:
- Downloadable documentation.
- Troubleshooting information.
- Patches and updates.
- Problem reporting.
- Training information.
- Support program information.
Following are the new features/enhancements added to the SIDGS SAMi v126.96.36.199
Foundation: GCP Platform Manual Deployment Process is supported
API Management Platform: APIGEE Edge integration is enhanced with bug fixes
SAMi Portal/Subscriber Portal: Changes to SAMi Login pages and Captcha is enabled
Product Management/Product Owner Portal/Products: Create and Update Categories
SAMi Customer Support: Online and Offline SAMi Help Documentation
Manage Assets: Inline Document View, Clone Asset and Assets Approval with Review Workflow is supported.
Apps & Teams: Product Owner Team and approval process for invited users
Partner Management: User Onboarding for partners is enhanced
SAMi Analytics: Publisher/PO Dashboards and Subscriber/Developer Dashboards showcasing analytical data
SAMi Software licensing
For correspondence contact SIDGS-SAMi support, mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org for queries, details, upgrades, renewals, or correspondence. For additional information, visit: MySAMi – Smart API Marketplace and schedule a demo.
The following problems are fixed in this release since the last release.
Implementation of Automatic Recurring Payment
Add a “Cancel Subscription” button on a Rate Plan Cards in “Subscribed Rate Plan” Page
The following problems are found in this release.
Update the Rate Plan and Subscription End Date for the Developer Accepted API
The following limitations are found in this release.
Once a consumer cancels a Rate Plan Subscription, it is mandatory for the consumer to purchase the plan again. Refunding the prorated amount or having access to the Rate Plan till the end of the month is currently not available.
SKUs created using SAMi publisher hub are bound to a single-use proxy & product in APIGEE.
There are no deprecations found in this release.